- The Hadrian's Wall Walk Map booklet is now available on Amazon
- The West Highland Way Page is now up
- Two new apps are now available for Offa's Dyke South and North sections.
- The Offa's Dyke App Page and Cumbria Way App pages are now up.
- There will be a map booklet for the Hadrian's Wall Path available on Amazon in 2013
- The North Downs Way Page is now up
- The App for the Cumbria way has been created, click on the Google Play link in the sidebar
- The Hikeview Links page is now up. Want anything added, drop me a mail.
- Offa's Dyke Way Page completed, with standard sections, distances and walking time estimates.
- Like Hikeview on Facebook to get updates.
The objective of Hikeview is to provide information about trail-marked long distance walking routes and provide resources to help plan a walk on any of these routes.
This is the initial starting point for this site, it is a labour of mild obsession and will grow in features and content. The first route that was covered is Hadrian's Wall Path. The Hadrian's Wall page features mapping information for the walk, accompanied by a methodology and links to support planning of a trip along this walk. Eventually the plan is to incorporate a series of panoramic photos from the walk allowing a virtual walk-through of the full route.
After that the Ridgeway, South Downs Way, Pennine Way and Offa's Dyke Path were covered with a plan to keep extending the walks covered as time goes on, any specific requests the feel free to email, the address is in the footer at the bottom of the page.